A week ago I bought an amazing pair of trousers for spring, mint with a white and gray floral pattern of small flowers. I plan on wearing it as a total mint look, with a mint top with puffy short sleeves, a mint and pastel gray handbag by George, Gina and Lucy and a pair of gray pointed pumps - perhaps with a diagonal cut for a modern touch to the overall romanticism of the outfit - so I thought I should match this with a green-based eye makeup.
Trouble was, all my green eye shadows were either dark and wintery or cabbage green. My total mint look would need something more sophisticated than cabbage or neon green, still not a rich wintery emerald green OR mint again. So I had a look around my local Boots store and I bought these two from Max Factor.
Trouble was, all my green eye shadows were either dark and wintery or cabbage green. My total mint look would need something more sophisticated than cabbage or neon green, still not a rich wintery emerald green OR mint again. So I had a look around my local Boots store and I bought these two from Max Factor.
The eye shadow is "Turquoise Fury" and it is nr 30 of the Wild Shadow Pots collection. I would call it a greyish turn on turquoise. As about the eyeliner, it is .......


No comments:
Post a Comment