Thursday, 10 April 2014

Max Factor Spring Fever Free Gift Pack

Is it possible to get a 27 £  gift for spending as little as 15 £? 

Yes it is, thanks to Max Factor. My lucky shopping day at Boots left me with 3 free, hot, full size makeup products on top of my initial purchase of 15 £ for an eye shadow, eyeliner and mini nail polish. 

The limited edition Spring Fever Gift Pack contains an amazing Colour Elixir lip gloss in "Polished Fuchsia", Glossfinity nail polish in "Forever Glam" and a False Lash Effect Mascara in Black Brown - which I am the most cuious about trying on, since I have never put on a brown mascara. 

First thing to do if you are reading this, rush to your nearest Boots store to check if the offer is still on, so you may lay your hands on the Spring Fever Gift Pack too. 

Second, keep track of my posts here day after day, as I will be posting reviews on all of the above - and much much more. 








No comments:

Post a Comment